Friday, March 16, 2012

Apple Jam

We always stock up on bread at home, and I never do prefer it much. But today, I really fancied a bread-jam sandwich. And there was no jam. Phew! I googled for easy jam recipes, and came across this super-easy apple jam recipe.

Ingredients
Apple - 1 medium-sized
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Lime  - 1 tbsp

Method:
Peel and grate the apple. Mix this with sugar in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 mins. Take it out, mix well and microwave again for another 1 minute. At this point, it became one of 'jammy' consistency for me. If not, microwave again (upon close watch!).
Once done, add the lime juice, mix well and let it cool. 

And my first jam was ready. Though I have taken a pic of it, I have not uploaded it. Will soon do that. Meanwhile, my bread-jam combo is waiting for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment